You’ve come to the right place if you think Synapse X is too huge or too little for your desktop screen resolution. We’ll show you how to solve this problem in three simple steps.
Synapse X is the newest and most advanced technology available. In terms of what it can accomplish for your business, it’s a game-changer, but there’s a catch. Memory leaks in Synapse X make it impossible to use without crashing or running out of resources in the middle of a project. This post will explain why this happens and how to prevent it from happening again!
How do you solve it?
The measures you must take to resolve this issue are listed below.
- Right-click Synapse X.exe and select Properties from the context menu.
- Once the program is open, select the compatibility tab.
- Once there, select Change High DPI Settings from the drop-down menu.
Do the following when you get on there.
- Override High DPI scaling behavior is enabled.
- Close that window and open Synapse once it’s finished.
- Loading Screen = 325×104
- Main = 770×355
- Script Editor = 623×272
- Script Hub = 439×336
- Script List 115×272
- Script Hub Image Box = 293×170
- Script Hub Info Box = 293×74
- Script Hub Scripts List = 115×288
- Execute Button = 75×30
- Clear Button = 75×30
- Open File = 75×30
- Execute File = 86×30
- Save File = 75×30
- Options Button = 72×30
- Attach Button = 82×30
- Script Hub Open Button = 82×30
- Script Hub Execute Button = 145×30
- Script Hub Close Button = 143×30
- Logo = 24×24
- Minimize Button = 18×18
- Close Button = 16×18